We offer a variety of tournaments and events accommodating all ages and skill levels!!
Saturday Night Team Shootout
Guaranteed 1st Place: $1,000+
Tournament time is 7:00 pm
(Check in: 6:00 pm)
January 5th | February 2nd | March 2nd | April 6th | May 4th | June 1st
4 per team | Handicap 90% of 230
$160 team entry h 1:5 Teams will cash
$100 high team game out of the money every game
Brackets & Nassaus available (scratch & hdcp)
Thank you to our friends at Architectural & Project Management Services for sponsoring this month’s event!
All sponsorship dollars go directly to the Prize Fund!
Please ask us for more info: (727) 796 – 8100
All teams will bowl 3 games on 1 pair of lanes. Team total series, including handicap, will determine placement.
2) All prize money will be returned 100%. Bowlers entering average will be their highest verifiable 2017-2018 Bowl.com average.
If 17/18 average, highest 16-17 avg will be used for first 12 games then tournament avg is established. Bowlers with no verifiable average may
bowl with a 230 avg. Penalties for reporting incorrect averages will be governed by USBC rule 319a-3. Tournament directors reserve the right to re-rate any entry at any time during the tournament.
3) All entrants must have a current USBC card.
4) Team handicaps will be made up of individual bowlers’ handicaps. Individual handicaps will be based on 90% of the difference
between the bowler’s highest verifiable average and 230.
5) Maximum individual handicap will be 81 pins per game for men and 90 pins per game for women.
6) Bowlers’ individual averages will be adjusted based on total prize money won, including brackets and side pots. Bowlers will lose
1 pin of handicap for every $100 they earn. Tournament directors reserve the right to increase a bowlers’ individual handicap
at their discretion based on prior tournament performance.
7) A Bowler’s individual handicap may never exceed their handicap based on their entering average.
8) Team captains are responsible for verifying eligibility and team members’ entering averages.
9) Team will be made up of 4 bowlers. Any combination of men or women may be used to constitute a team. All team rosters must be
submitted by the close of business on the Friday prior to the tournament. Rosters must be submitted either in person at
Maple Lanes Countryside or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
10) Team entry fee is $160 per team. A non-refundable $20 deposit must be paid by the close of business on the Friday prior to the
tournament in order to guarantee a spot. Deposits must be paid either in person (cash or credit/debit card) or via telephone
(credit or debit card). Checks will not be accepted. Walk in entries will be accepted if spots are available. All walk in entries
must be checked in by 6:30 pm
11) First place will be GUARANTEED to pay $1000 each tournament. $100 Team High Game Out of the Money will be paid for each
game at the conclusion of each tournament. All team prizes will be paid off 1 place for every 5 entries.
12) Team check-in will begin at 6:00 p am on the day of the tournament. Any team not checked in prior to 6:30 pm will lose their spot
and forfeit their deposit. Practice will begin promptly at 6:50 pm.
13) Bowlers who are observed by tournament officials not acting in the best interest of the tournament may be immediately disqualified.
Should a disqualification occur, no monies will be refunded.
14) Bowlers will have the opportunity to enter Nassaus (Scratch & Handicap) and Brackets (Scratch & Handicap)
15) The tournament director reserves the right to refuse any individual or team entry. Tournament director’s decision will be final in all matters.
16) Any rule not directly addressed above will be governed using current USBC playing rules.
Support America’s Heroes – Win A Trip to Vegas
We are proud to announce our Bowlers to Veterans In-League Tournament and a chance to win a trip to Vegas!! This tournament is designed for all skill levels to compete together!! You may also re-enter as many times as you would like – the more you enter the more you help the troops while increasing your chance to win a FREE trip to the Bowl Expo in Las Vegas!!
As many of you know, Maple Family Centers League Bowlers have collectively raised over $50,000 each year for our American Heroes!! This has become a Maple Family Centers Tradition!! Visit bvl.org to discover much more about this amazing charity!!
Our Bowlers are truly amazing and each year you surprise us with your generosity!!
Thank you so much!! You truly make a difference in “Brightening Veterans Lives”!!
The in-league tournaments and a chance to win a trip to Vegas will be starting Monday, November 12th this year and hope you can be a part of it!!
Bowlers to Veterans Link
Support America’s Heroes In-League Tournament
Bowl your way to a free trip to Vegas
and do some good for our service men and women while you do it!
- Open to all current Maple Family Centers Adult League Bowlers!
- $5.00 entry fee - Game 2 in league score will be used
- 90 % Handicap of 230 (multiple entries encouraged!)
- Each entry receives a free game valid any time lanes are available!
- Top 40 qualifiers from each center will be invited to compete in the
Maple Family Centers Tournament of Champions to be held
in April at Maple Lanes Countryside
- Grand Champion wins a trip for two to Bowl Expo in Las Vegas in June
- Sponsors & Raffle Donations are welcome!
Thank you for bowling with us and for helping support our veterans!
All proceeds benefit the Bowlers to Veteran’s Link
The Bowlers to Veterans Link is a national nonprofit charity (501(c)3) which supports America’s veteran and active duty service men and women. BVL was founded in 1942 to help support America’s heroes in uniform. Since then, BVL has raised almost $50 million to provide recreational and therapeutic programs
and services. These programs and services will help boost their morale and brighten spirits.