- Presented by Art of Bowling
- Two Divisions: Scratch and Handicap
- 3 Games followed by a step ladder final with top 5 Qualifying
- $25 per bowler
- Saturday, February 9th, 2019 | Check in at 1 PM | Bowling starts at 2 PM
SUPPORT AMERICA’S HEROES – WIN A TRIP TO VEGAS
We are proud to announce our Bowlers to Veterans In-League Tournament and a chance to win a trip to Vegas!! This tournament is designed for all skill levels to compete together!! You may also re-enter as many times as you would like – the more you enter the more you help the troops while increasing your chance to win a FREE trip to the Bowl Expo in Las Vegas!!
As many of you know, Maple Family Centers League Bowlers have collectively raised over $50,000 each year for our American Heroes!! This has become a Maple Family Centers Tradition!! Visit bvl.org to discover much more about this amazing charity!!
Our Bowlers are truly amazing and each year you surprise us with your generosity!!
Thank you so much!! You truly make a difference in “Brightening Veterans Lives”!!
The in-league tournaments and a chance to win a trip to Vegas will be starting Monday, November 12th this year and hope you can be a part of it!!
BOWLERS TO VETERANS LINK
Support America’s Heroes In-League Tournament
Bowl your way to a free trip to Vegas
and do some good for our service men and women while you do it!
- Open to all current Maple Family Centers Adult League Bowlers!
- $5.00 entry fee - Game 2 in league score will be used
- 90 % Handicap of 230 (multiple entries encouraged!)
- Each entry receives a free game valid any time lanes are available!
- Top 40 qualifiers from each center will be invited to compete in the
Maple Family Centers Tournament of Champions to be held
Saturday evening, March 30, 2019 at Farmingdale Lanes
- Grand Champion wins a trip for two to Bowl Expo in Las Vegas in June
- Sponsors & Raffle Donations are welcome!
Thank you for bowling with us and for helping support our veterans!
All proceeds benefit the Bowlers to Veteran’s Link
The Bowlers to Veterans Link is a national nonprofit charity (501(c)3) which supports America’s veteran and active duty service men and women. BVL was founded in 1942 to help support America’s heroes in uniform. Since then, BVL has raised almost $50 million to provide recreational and therapeutic programs
and services. These programs and services will help boost their morale and brighten spirits.